Building state-of-the-art, easy to use, user-friendly websites and applications are truly a passion of mine. I actively seek out new technologies and stay up-to-date on industry trends and advancements. My great background as a Front End Developer, along with my nonstop self-study and development, has allowed me to attain a strong foundation of technical skills. I actively seek out new technologies and stay up to date on industry trends and advancements.
Senior Front End Developer at iHorizons, New Maadi, Egypt
June 2015 — Present
- Working on multiple mini Mobile Apps for “Ooredoo Qatar” with Ionic/Angular.
- Working on multiple SPA applications for “Ooredoo Qatar” with Angular and ReactJS/Redux.
- Revamping the telecommunication company “Ooredoo Algeria” Self-Care portal with “ReactJS/Redux”.
- Implementing the hand-coded full responsive designs with Bootstrap/HTML5/CSS3/jQuery on Oracle WebCenter Sites for “Ooredoo Algeria Portal”.
- Revamping the “Ooredoo Algeria Portal” UI and implementing the designs on Java LifeRay.
- Implementing the visual designs for the “Ooredoo Qatar” eCommerce portal on “KonaKart Enterprise Java eCommerce” and supporting the Back-End team in fixing UI compatibility related issues.
- Revamping the company website by converting the PSD source files into full responsive designs with Bootstrap/HTML5/CSS3/jQuery and implemented them on Drupal CMS.
- Be a thought leader in the Front End technologies and space.
- Working well independently and on a team to solve problems.
- Serving as a friendly, hardworking, and punctual employee.
- Assisting with recruitment, interviews, and hiring.
Senior Front End Developer at New Tags, Saudi Arabia, Mecca
August 2012 — December 2016
- Developing WordPress themes from scratch without depending on any ready themes.
- Implementing the sliced PSD designs (HTML/CSS/jQuery) into static pages and implementing them on WordPress or OpenCart.
- Responsible for planning, estimating, delivering, and deploying projects.
- Working on multiple projects at the same time without exceeding the deadline.
Front-End Developer at Sawa4, Mansoura, Egypt
July 2008 — July 2009
- Worked well independently and on a team to solve problems.
- Developing the company website by converting the PSD into visual design then implementing it on WordPress CMS.
- Worked on many company-related Front-End projects using HTML5, CSS3, SASS, jQuery, and Bootstrap UI framework.
- Engaged with the UI team to deliver the best user experience and interactions.
Front-End Developer at Arab Touch, Mansoura, Egypt
July 2006 — June 2015
(Full-Time then Part-Time)
- Communicating with customers, gathering requirements, planning, estimating, developing, and deploying projects.
- Converting PSD/AdobeXD/Sketch source files into full responsive visual designs using HTML5, CSS3, SASS, jQuery, and Bootstrap UI framework.
- Implementing the visual designs on Open-Source software like WordPress, Open-Cart, and Drupal or on any custom CMS which supports any template engine.
- Building SPAs using Angular and ReactJS/Redux.
- Building mobile applications using Ionic, Framework7, OnsenUI, and ReactNative.
- Collaborate with designers and application developers to develop various customized websites.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that the application will adhere to them.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Working with Angular ReactJS/Redux to produce a Single Page Application (SPA).
- Developing WordPress themes from scratch with all advanced features.
- Working with NodeJS/ExpressJS/MongoDB to produce simple APIs.
- Cross-platform Mobile Apps (Web-View or Native) using Ionic, Framework7, OnsenUI, or ReactNative.